Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Podcast Rec. - Sept. 15, 2020

Podcast Rec - One Foot in the Sink podcast: “Zahra Shah: A Woman In Tech With A Purpose” (Released Sept. 3, 2018)

“I think I’m just a really relentless person, and I don’t give up very easily, and I don’t take no for an answer. You can blame my Dad for that. I knew I wanted this and opportunities like this aren’t very common. There aren’t a ton of organizations like Gaza Sky Geeks, like Re:Coded, around, and I just had my heart set on it. I kept applying and kept getting rejected. There were times where I was feeling really bad, but I kept persevering, and I was really lucky. All I can say is God had a hand in this.” - Zahra Shah

In this episode of One Foot in the Sink, a Muslim lifestyle podcast, Anees and Foz spoke with Zahra Shah. The conversation was informative and engaging as Zahra Shah shared about her experiences and work in tech. 


#Anees #Foz #ZahraShah #OneFootintheSink #MuslimLifestylePodcast #awomanintechwithapurpose #podcast #podcastrecommendation #podcastrec #loveyourneighbor #love #learning #tech #coding #gazaskygeeks #recoded #techhumanitarian #challengethenarrative #broadeningthenarrative

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Self-Publishing Tips with Nicki Pappas" Episode of BtN

A *bonus episode* of the Broadening the Narrative podcast is out now. You can listen to the episode "Self-Publishing Tips with Nicki Pa...